Fortessa Scalini 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 1, 5-Piece

Fortessa Scalini 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 1, 5-PieceThese are not only beautiful but extremely functional. Why aren't all spoons squared?! I did not realize how functional that feature is; I ordered them because they looked unique. The forks are slightly asymmetrical and that adds interest. The quality is outstanding and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I will purchase more and some back ups too just in case they are ever discontinued. Love them.

I inherited a full set of this silverware design about 8 years ago and love them. Purchased this set to replace a few pieces that have gone missing over the years (so glad they're still being sold, made getting replacements that much easier!). They have a good weight (on the heavier side), hold up well to a lot of abuse, and love the flat top to the spoonseasier to get everything in the bowl :)

Buy Fortessa Scalini 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 1, 5-Piece Now

I really love the squared spoon style. This flatware is sturdy and feels good in your hands. I highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Fortessa Scalini 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 1, 5-Piece Here

I love these flatware! I'm acquiring them a place setting at a time after finding them at a wonderful restaurant in San Diego Brooklyn Girl. They are weighted really nicely and have unique shapes.

Want Fortessa Scalini 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 1, 5-Piece Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment