Dominion Medium Weight Flatware, Dinner Fork, 36 per case, 36/BX

Dominion Medium Weight Flatware, Dinner Fork, 36 per case, 36/BXThis item is a box of 36 lightweight stamped metal forks. These are not what you would set the table with if you wanted to impress anyonebut for a college student or anyone who wants a LOT of forks for a very low price, these are great.

Update September 2010: I'm still using these forks. I lost a couple to bent tines, but still. Probably the best cheap dining ware purchase I've ever made.

These were definitely not as good as I had expected after reading the other reviews. The quality is not very good. They are stamped forks and the edges are not smooth and polished. Also, some of my forks arrived bent! But I guess I shouldn't have expected much at such a cheap price. Note that in the seller's return policy it states "We do not guarantee satisfaction on any merchandises."

Buy Dominion Medium Weight Flatware, Dinner Fork, 36 per case, 36/BX Now

These forks are similar to what are used at inexpensive restaurants. Not something you want for a nice dinner. But good value for large, informal affairs.

Read Best Reviews of Dominion Medium Weight Flatware, Dinner Fork, 36 per case, 36/BX Here

My spouse has this thing for tossing forks out with the trash unintentionally and it was time to get some more. If you need cheap basic forks that you don't mind losing, Dominion Medium Weight Flatware Dinner Forks will fulfill that role. The metal tines move easily. That's not really a complaint. 36 forks for $9 +SH. We got what we paid for and we intend to lose them. No big spend, no big loss.

Want Dominion Medium Weight Flatware, Dinner Fork, 36 per case, 36/BX Discount?

I will never run out of folks again. This was a great buy.Great service, arrived in excellent condition.I'm very happy with my purchase.Thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment