Nambe Aidan 5-Piece Stainless Steel Place Setting, Service for 1

Nambe Aidan 5-Piece Stainless Steel Place Setting, Service for 1After moving in with my fiancé, we decided to treat ourselves to some new household items.

We looked at many place settings, but went with Nambe's Aidan flatware for its elegant lines, high polish mirror finish, and perfectly balanced weight.

Each piece feels substantial in your hand, never tipping backwards or forwards. The sleek, almost balletic lines compliment every bite of your meal.

We receive endless compliments on our table setting and highly recommend this luxurious flatware to anyone.

Previously ordered 8 sets from Macy's and decided I'd need another since it seemed we were always running out. The new set was lighter and less substantial. I got out my accurate coffee scale with a 1 gram tolerance and two of the pieces were significantly lighter and the rest were slightly lighter. My previous sets all MADE IN CHINA and the new set from Amazon MADE IN VIETNAM. Seems that since I purchased the original eight sets, Nambe has chased even cheaper labor into Southeast Asia. It would be ok if the quality had remained.

Buy Nambe Aidan 5-Piece Stainless Steel Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

I looked at this item in a store and found it on Amazon for much less. I was looking for everyday flatware that Would also look nice for company as I entertain alot. It's beautiful, sturdy, feels good in my hand when eating....I love it. It also washes well in the dishwasher. I made a great choice and I am very happy. It was easy to order and came quickly. I am completely happy with my order.

Read Best Reviews of Nambe Aidan 5-Piece Stainless Steel Place Setting, Service for 1 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment