Wusthof 9-in. Diamond Steel Knife Sharpener

Wusthof 9-in. Diamond Steel Knife SharpenerThis Wusthof is the best sharpener I have used for large knives. Just run the blade at the angle you want then just swipe the blade on the rod about 5 times per side and you are done. This aligns the edge and sharpens at the same time. What a time saver. Of course, you will expect nothing less from Wusthof. I have used these on my folding knives as well and it does sharpen my hard steel knives as well. But I prefer to use my Smith's Adjustable Angle sharpener for those small knives because it has a Ceramic finishing stone as well. I will probably buy the Wusthof Ceramic sharpener as well, but it is not a must. I just use this to sharpen once in a while and a Wusthof Steel Sharpener that came with my Wusthof Set for daily use.

I love Wusthof knives and sharpeners. They are really the best there is.

Was a gift for someone. Needless to say he is very happy

with this item as well as another Wusthof item ordered.

Pkg was very well thought through for shipping. thanks

Buy Wusthof 9-in. Diamond Steel Knife Sharpener Now

You need this in conjunction with your honing steel, together you have all you will ever need to sharpen your knives!

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof 9-in. Diamond Steel Knife Sharpener Here

I ran may cold steel koburn along this 3-4 times per side and it's the sharpest it's ever been. I've tried other sharpening stones with various grit and honing oil and all that and this did the trick in a few seconds better than all that other ever did. Really happy with this.

Want Wusthof 9-in. Diamond Steel Knife Sharpener Discount?

The only drawback, is that it doesn't last longer. It does a terrific job bringing the edge back on my knives, but it needs replacing more often than expected (perhaps they are only meant to last a year or two with regular use?).

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment