Hutzler Garlic Slicer / Shredder

Hutzler Garlic Slicer / ShredderI am SO happy to find this mine cracked after years of use. It is perfect for making ginger tea slices ginger with skin on like butter!

I was lost without it so I've bought two to keep one on hand for when I beat up the first one with multiple usage each day. It would be nice if it wasn't plastic because it does eventually crack. I'd rather pay more for a solid base of steel than add to our landfill. But until then, I will have one of these in use and one unopened as backup that's how much I use it and love it. Hauling out my large mandolin just doesn't cut it like this sweetie does for slicing garlic, olives, ginger, onions and other fruits and veggies for salads.

This product I purchased at the recommendation of a "garlic expert" in a book as being the best on the market. It is a fine garlic slicer but I wouldn't give it an A. The last pieces of a clove don't slice thin and the so called "shredder" side does not work at all. Yet it may well be the best available. It sure beats slicing by hand.

Buy Hutzler Garlic Slicer / Shredder Now

I love the Hutzler Garlic Slicer / Shredder. It states it is a garlic slicer but I have never used it for garlic. I do use it for small slicing jobs. It works great for zucchini and onions I use it almost daily. I have had mine for years and am just now having to replace it because of a crack in the plastic next to the blade. Not a product failure...just lots of use over the years.

Read Best Reviews of Hutzler Garlic Slicer / Shredder Here

Garlic is fairly soft so it's not much of a challenge to for this slicer to slice it but it makes it much quicker and easier for me. Just pop it into the little chamber and I can slice 2-4 garlic cloves at the same time in ~ 1 minute.

I recommend this product if you cook with garlic a lot and have room in your drawers! It's not a necessary tool but it is helpful and saves time.

Want Hutzler Garlic Slicer / Shredder Discount?

When using the shredder the item being shredded stays on the surface of the shredder and does not fall through

into your dish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment