Wallace Swirl Shell 18/10 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Wallace Swirl Shell 18/10 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8First off, these pieces are huge! The dinner forks are almost too big and I'd not let my grandkids eat with them because of the length of the tines BUT I wanted a big sturdy set of flatware. I've seen complaints on the size but after you read the reviews don't expect to get dainty things! The teaspoons are about the size of most tablespoons I've seen, but that was understood by me before I bought them. I don't live with giants, but when we sit down to eat we want to put food in our mouth and we usually used the tablespoons to eat soup with anyway.

They are simple in design but he swirl shell design gives them flair without being too "fancy pants'. We're a simple family that enjoys simplicity so this flatware is perfect for us. If you want fancy, dainty flatware, look elseware!

Save 55% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment