The Sharper Image Essential Santoku Knife Set

The Sharper Image Essential Santoku Knife SetI bought a set at my local Home Goods store. These knives were horrible. The smaller of the two was blunt from the start. It was a struggle even to chop a tomato! The larger, however, lasted me about 20 days, and then went blunt too. I don't know who to contact regarding this, because I threw away the receipt and the packing. I highly recommend not purchasing this product. You would be much better off buying a standard knives set from some other brand. These suck.

I am so happy I purchsed this. It's the best knife I have tried so far. I am thinking about giving them as gifts. Even my husband and my son think it will make a great gift.

Buy The Sharper Image Essential Santoku Knife Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment