Prestige Coutale Sommelier - Solid Stainless Steel & Wooden Crate

Prestige Coutale Sommelier - Solid Stainless Steel & Wooden Crate... this thing is HEAVY!!!! Man, i wish it wasn't that heavy!! Its is a great wine key. Looks great, works great and seems to be very sturdy! I needed one wine key like this at my job for I open several bottles of wine a day and even though there is a stand one, i like to keep one in my pocket, just in case. This is so heavy that I keep on thinking it will rip right through my pockets! well, even though I can't keep it on me all the time, i do keep it around for this is around.

Easy to use, sits perfectly in palm, removes even the most stubborn plastic corks now favored by elite wine producers! Innovative design elminates need to struggle with wine corks and need for high cost products! My new favorite kitchen tool and gifts for friends.

Buy Prestige Coutale Sommelier - Solid Stainless Steel & Wooden Crate Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment