Supreme Ceramics

Supreme CeramicsI have been waiting for a complete set of ceramics for my kitchen. I got mine a couple of months ago, so I am writing this review now to give my true opinion.

I noticed that the honeycomb bottoms disperse the heat evenly. Eggs are cooked easily without any sticking to the pan. Even when I made omelets with tons of cheese!

Also, all of the lids have a breather hole in them, which is great for keeping things from boiling over.

Clean up has always been quite easy. Even after 2 months of heavy use, there seems to be no change to the ceramic coating. Everything is just like they were when they came out of the box.

I couldn't be happier. I only wish they made a wok and a few other sizes to complete the collection.

My mom and I both bought these pans and absolutely love them!! I haven't found anything that sticks to them while cooking, clean up is amazingly easy! I would highly recommend these pans! The handles are easy to grip and don't slide around in your hand...just a bonus in my book!

Buy Supreme Ceramics Now

I would NEVER pay 300 for this. Just got it off of a Groupon for less than 100.00, I just started using it, and I have not had any problems yet. I bought these because I heard ceramic won't release toxins while cooking, but there was a sticker that said Made in China on the box. I find it odd that I cannot find any other sites posting reviews of this product....

Read Best Reviews of Supreme Ceramics Here

I really wanted a red set of pans for my kitchen that didn't have the PFOA non-stick coating. I also didn't want stainless steel. This set is great, it looks great, it feels great in the hands and it's made of porceline with a safe non-stick that is really REALLY non-stick. Everything slides out of the pans very easily. The grips always stay cool and the honeycomb distributes heat evenly. And to top it off, they clean up extremely easily. Still bright white on the inside.

Great set.

Want Supreme Ceramics Discount?

The minute my pots and pans came in the mail (nicely packaged, everything was well protected) I broke out the small pan and fried up some eggs. They SLID off the pan perfect! I'm using the stock pot for homemade pasta sauce right now. The pans heat up quickly, cook evenly and the hands remain cool and are comfortable. I highly recommend this set. If I have any issues with durability as I continue to use them, I'll be sure to provide an update. But for now I'm very pleased with them.

BTW I bought them with a Groupon, so if you want to buy them for less than what Amazon or any other online retailer sells them for, just be patient and sign up for Groupon and Living Social! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment