Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Dinnerware Set, Cassis

Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Dinnerware Set, CassisJust orderd and received a four piece set and I am floored with good hay. These are four foot stomps to be sure. I was impressed with the size of the dinner plate-did not expect something almost the size of a serving platter. Perfect for serving a couple of small lobsters or half a baked chicken with all the trimmings. Soup or cereal bowl was a tad shallow for my taste, but then again, for the average person a nice fit. Mug was a nice sized item, and I see no need to order a larger mug as I had originally thought I would. While others had said the finish was a wow factor, I thought it not high gloss at all, but indeed, quality in appearence and pleasant to the eye. And these things are well built. These are solid, and holding any one item, you know you have quality in your hoof. Makes horse sense to order these, and so, I will order two more sets. I have not seen anything like this here in the states. This is quality to be sure. I also intend to order three of the larger bowls for soups. In my case, I wanted drinking glasses in the same color, so I orderd the A squard in purple that match great, and will soon order a set of 6 "starlight" drink glasses with the graduated purple color into a sunburst dull orange. I am extremely pleased. And, let it be known to all barn yard citizens, these came super well packed. No chance of breakage if orderd via Amazon. No chance at all. Old horse face says so and thats no happy horse with a long face, Ed.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment