Sasaki Peapod 20-Piece Flatware Set

Sasaki Peapod 20-Piece Flatware SetI purchased several of these, and absolutely love this pattern. I chose it because I thought that a pattern named "peapod" would be whimsical, and fun, and who can't use a little more of that in their lives? Well, the quality is great. The pieces, even the small spoons and forks, are very substantial and weighty without being too heavy. My favorite characteristic of the set has to do with the way the knives are made; they appear to be one seamless piece, with the handle turning into the blade. With Amazon's 3 for 4 special, the price for a sixty piece set was very reasonable. I purchased the hostess set directly from the manufacturer when it was on sale. If you like hostess or serving pieces, this would not be the set for you; peapod has only a large spoon and fork for serving. I still think of the pattern as whimsical, but modern and organic and substantial are also words that come to mind when I reflect on it.

I did not expect this flatware to be so beautiful. The pieces are shine so much that you could almost use them as mirrors. The shape is so unique. Peapod is a good name for this set. I am totally pleased. I like the weight of the pieces. I do not like light-weight flatware. I also purchased 2 sets of the serving utensils.

Buy Sasaki Peapod 20-Piece Flatware Set Now

Elegant, nice weight, mirror finish, well-made. Have received many compliments.

They are elegant enough for formal events but not fussy or stuffy for everyday use (we use them for both). Be aware that the shape of the tablespoon and teaspoon bowls is quite elongated (the product photo is accurate) so some people might object. I happen to enjoy the uniqueness of this look and don't find any loss in practicality, but that's me.

Although the product photo appears to show 3D peapods as the handles, in reality the peapod shape is flat with a slight bevel on the edges so don't worry that you will be holding onto peapods as you dine!

Like another reviewer, I wish there were matching serving pieces too!

Read Best Reviews of Sasaki Peapod 20-Piece Flatware Set Here

Solid, attractive, durable flatware. Not cheap by any stretch of the imagination, but definitely worth the price. Would buy again in a heartbeat.

Want Sasaki Peapod 20-Piece Flatware Set Discount?

I purchased a couple place settings of this product elsewhere. Overall, I've enjoyed the pieces, but it's a little heavy for my tastes. I like the elongated shape of the spoons and the forks. My preferred pieces are same brand (Sasaki), but different model, which are lighter. No complaints regarding quality.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment