Revol Crumpled Collection

Revol Froisses RGO0108-1 Espresso Crumpled Tumbler, 2.75 ozI bought these to go with my Nespresso Le Cube machine. They fit well in the little side compartements on the machine with the plastic flaps only sticking up a very little...not noticable at all. I have gotten tons of complements on their cute crumpled paper cup design. The cups themselves are nice and thick feeling...very well made.

My wife loves these. The form is exquisite. The matte finish is wonderfully tactile. The glazes are high quality.

Buy Revol Crumpled Collection Now

this is a great item but expensive. I saw the same in Europe recently and a set of four cost the same as one of these single cups. I didn't buy them in Europe because I was afraid that they would break on the return trip to the USA. If I had any idea how much there are here/on Amazon I would have risked the breakage on the return trip home from Europe!

Read Best Reviews of Revol Crumpled Collection Here

I only received one cup and wrote to Amazon and they were nice enough to send me another order at no cost. When it arrived however, again only one cup. It appears that this is all you get for the expresso cups. The larger capuccino cups are a set of six, which makes sense. This turned out to be a very expensive expresso cup. Gave it three stars as the quality is excellent

Want Revol Crumpled Collection Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment