Chef's Choice 316 Diamond Sharpener for Asian Knives

Chef's Choice 316 Diamond Sharpener for Asian KnivesThe secret to ultra sharp Asian knives is out, and I was thrilled to see a model that gives you a 15-degree bevel.

However, the grit for the finer disc is still plain too coarse. To get the razor-sharp result, you need the polishing disc to be in the range of 4000-6000 grit. It seems like the disc is only about 1000 grit, which I consider to be medium.

This concept would be far better executed if it would have three discs: coarse disc for getting the chips out, then a 1000-grit disc at 10-15 degrees for sharpening and a 4000-6000 grit at 15-17.5 degrees for final sharpening.

I bought this as a Christmas present for my son who is a chef. He's used it hard for the past year and a half and it is still sharpening all his knives (and mine) to make them like new. He has all different types and sizes and this one sharpener does them all. Even his ceramic ones. I hesitated at the price at first, but it has paid for itself many times over. The price of good knives today make this product invaluable.

Buy Chef's Choice 316 Diamond Sharpener for Asian Knives Now

For 12 years, we have had 3 Japanese MAC knives. They were getting so dull we were considering buying new knives. I decided to look at sharpeners and found that Japanese knives use different blade angel than American or European knives. I bought this and it was like getting all new knives.

I highly recommend this sharpener.

Read Best Reviews of Chef's Choice 316 Diamond Sharpener for Asian Knives Here

thnx, nice one. for further future I'd say this one I like it.

use less time to shape n very sharp.

Want Chef's Choice 316 Diamond Sharpener for Asian Knives Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment