Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 8-Inch Chef, 6-Inch Utility and 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Set, 3-Piece

Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 8-Inch Chef, 6-Inch Utility and 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Set, 3-PieceThese knives are great. They are well balanced, feel comfortable and natural in your hand and are and stay very sharp. I have big hands and the weight and feel of these knives are perfect.

We purchased this as a starter knife set for our single 21 year old daughter. She is trying to eat healthier and cooking at home but she said her Salvation Army knives just didn't cut it. I know a little about knives and the riveted handles and full hilt are marks of quality. The only drawback (normal for retail knives) is they come poorly sharpened. I told her to bring them back and I'll spend an hour with diamond stones and put a good edge on them. Overall nice knives, a good combination for a knife set at an attractive price. Recommended!

Buy Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 8-Inch Chef, 6-Inch Utility and 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Set, 3-Piece Now

I had some of these Knives as a Gift from my brother who lives in Calf. USA

I was so impressed I bought some for my Son and his wife

The delivery was prompt and I was pleased with the knives

Read Best Reviews of Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 8-Inch Chef, 6-Inch Utility and 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Set, 3-Piece Here

I bought this set of knives and was very disappointed. They were very dull and the paring knife would not even peel a potato. I did not think I would have to have them sharpened before I used them. I never pick these knives when I am working in the kitchen unless absolutely necessary. I did send an email about how dull they are and received a reply that because of the volume of mail received I would not receive a reply. How can anyone say these are good knives?

Want Paula Deen Signature Cutlery 8-Inch Chef, 6-Inch Utility and 3-1/2-Inch Paring Knife Set, 3-Piece Discount?

I don't know how these got good reviews but they are mostly old maybe they changed the design because after a few uses the blades on these knives are covered in rust spots. These are the worst knives I've ever bought and trust me I've bought some cheap knives. I can't even use them because of all the rust on the blades. Paula Dean is a sham putting her name on anything for a quick buck. Do not buy these knives unless you want to waste your money! They will be covered in rust before you know it!

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment