Ginkgo Le Prix 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1

Ginkgo Le Prix 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting, Green, Service for 1This flatwear is great. High quality stainless and the pure white handles make a casual set look dressier if you need it to be for certain occasions. Holds up well in dishwasher. Highly recommend.

I actually bought two sets of 4 place setting in hunter green for a service of 8. I already had 7 place settings in white from another company (which I couldn't find again} and wanted to make a set of 8. so I hoped the Ginkgo white would match. It matched ok but was so much better quality and weight that I had a hard time talking myselt out of discarding the other place settings and replacing them with the Ginkgo white. I love the Hunter Green, and plan to buy the Red or Navy, maybe both.

Buy Ginkgo Le Prix 5-Piece Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment