Farberware Traditions Santokus, Set of 3

Farberware Traditions Santokus, Set of 3I have one Farberware santoku that I worship. I loved it so much that I wanted more in other sizes. The only thing I didn't like about these, is what is already obvious in the picture. The handles are the old fashioned slip grip type and not that great. To be honest and fair, I did expect this (because it is very clear in the picture) so it's not their fault. The santoku that I already owned already has a great non-slip and wide grip, but these are not.

The bottom line is that they are still amazing and a great value. They cut with precision and make it very easy for me, even with the slip grip handles.

Very satisfied. Well constructed and as represented. I would gladly recommend to others. Useful and easy to use in the kitchen.

Buy Farberware Traditions Santokus, Set of 3 Now

These knives became dull within a couple of months. Because of the wavy cutting edge i could not sharpen them, so off to Goodwill they went.

I do have other Santokus knives (Henckel's) that have held their edge for years--no more bargin knives for me.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Traditions Santokus, Set of 3 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment