Messermeister Meridian 3-Piece Starter Set

Messermeister Meridian 3-Piece Starter SetWe have been using the knives for about four weeks now. The knives are a heavy duty quality knife that holds it;s edge. We keep the knives sharp by using a steel upon every use, as directed by the factory. I think it's a fantastic knife for the price....why pay more?

I chose these knives at first because a friend recommended German knives. I had never owned really good knives and I thought these looked good in the pictures. When I received them they were so great to look at I displayed them on my counter and now I won't hide them away. They are lovely to use and easy to take care of. A truly nice set of knives and a pleasure to own. Sincerely, Michele

Buy Messermeister Meridian 3-Piece Starter Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment