J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 2-Piece Asian Cutlery Set

J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 2-Piece Asian Cutlery SetI love these knives. And, I was happy to find the knife to complete my set. Great ease of use and very sharp.

I have had this set for one year now. They are great for cutting a variety of things and are well balanced. The only flaw is that they are thin and light. The 7" broke while sharping on a sharping steel. The knife will need sharping over time with daily use. I use mine everyday in my home. This knife is not intended for rough handling.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 2-Piece Asian Cutlery Set Now

This is the cheapest line of JA Henckels offerings, but they are decent. The brushed stainless back edge is nice, but a few of the knives have this back edge out of tolerance with the handle, so the fit between them isn't always terribly smooth. All told though, a very nice set of knives for the cost.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 2-Piece Asian Cutlery Set Here

I bought this set to complement my 13-piece set that I had previously purchased (I had two slots free in my storage block). The 7" Hollow Edge Santoku, however, does not fit into any slot of the storage block. It may fit into the block that comes with the 17-piece set, though. Just be careful as the Santoku is a fairly wide knife.

Want J.A. Henckels International Fine Edge Synergy 2-Piece Asian Cutlery Set Discount?

Excelente! los recomiendo 100%, el envío fue rápido, el articulo llego tal cual fue descrito en las características del producto.. Compra realizada desde Venezuela!!

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment