Masterchef 29-Piece Knife Kitchen Set

Masterchef 29-Piece Knife Kitchen SetThis is a full set of steak knives, and all the knives you'll need to get started cooking in your kitchen. I am recently divorced and had to start from scratch this was perfect. I feel like a great chef with these in my kitchen! Comes with a small cutting board too! I am able to cook great, home cooked meals with all the tools in this small and complete set!

I bought this set for my daughter who needed these things while living in her University Apt. on campus. Seemed like a great price for all that was included. Some of the reviews were not great so I knew it wasn't going to be perfect. As someone else mentioned, the cutting board is flimsy. Still useable but count on buying another one. One of the steak knives' handle covers came off immediately. We used the measuring cups and spoons right away and the 1 cup measuring cup's handle broke off when scooping flour out of a canister. Besides all of these problems, it's not a bad knife set. Utensils seem OK, although, if you bend that spatula much, it's probably going to break.

Buy Masterchef 29-Piece Knife Kitchen Set Now

Bought as a gift for a small family, they loved it. Has everything for daily cooking. Including knifes that worth more.

Read Best Reviews of Masterchef 29-Piece Knife Kitchen Set Here

I absolutely HATE this set. I ordered because my old roommate had a similar, but bigger and I'm guessing more expensive, set. Well, the measuring cups and spoons handles easy snap.off with washing, the knives and scissors rust with barely any moisture on them, and many of the handles are coming off the knives. The spatula handle has come off as well.

Get the more expensive set and save yourself the problem of having to later on anyway.

Want Masterchef 29-Piece Knife Kitchen Set Discount?

These knives are flimsy and crappy. They are not balanced. The set we got were even missing the spoon set that were supposed to come with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment