Knork Matte Knorks, Set of 4

Knork Matte Knorks, Set of 4So you want to simplify your life and heirloom silver patterns are not on your radar screen?These superbly designed Knorks may be just the ticket for you.I prefer the satin finish Knorks as they are fingerprint proof and unlikely to show any scratches.They work great and save on table clutter and cleanup.Now all you need is a wall-mounted beer opener (you will now have a free hand to grasp a fine beverage) and your life is complete.The Knork is a very strong and practical eating utensil and will most likely last through eternity. -Jungle Jim

I have MS, and have little use of my left arm. The Knork makes mealtimes much easier for me, and only rarely do I need help cutting my food, I have friends, one with CP and one who had a stroke who both find these very helpful.Knork Flatware Satin Finish Stainless Steel Knork, Set of 4

Buy Knork Matte Knorks, Set of 4 Now

I saw the Knorks on the Food Network and my 7 year old son had to have them! The knork was an idea thought of by a young boy while eating pizza, who later grew up and made his invention a realization.

The knork easily slices through pizza and thinner cuts of meats (it IS a knork after all, not a knife!), but is not sharp to the touch by any means. It has a nice weight and feels good in the hand. It looks nice and is a great conversation piece. I've purchased them for gifts and everyone loves them! You can get them in various finishes and can even get entire place settings. I highly recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Knork Matte Knorks, Set of 4 Here

I ordered these about a month ago. While I appreciate the sleek design, I am also baffled at a claim that I read somewhere stating that these are useful for folks with arthritis. I don't know know how since these are heavy and can wear out fingers quickly!!

Want Knork Matte Knorks, Set of 4 Discount?

Very satisfied with this product. The sides of the fork are just sharp enough to cut through hot dogs, pizza and rotisserie chicken but not sharp enough to cut you, if you slip. It's great for a one-handed person for normally tender foods. It does not work well for a steak or the hard casing on some sausages.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment