Madesmart Utensil Tray

Madesmart 1-3/4 by 16 by 12-3/4-Inch Utensil Tray, GraniteI own two styles of these Madesmart trays now, and they are Great. Excellent design and quality construction. Not just for kitchen...these will work anywhere you need organization and easy access-garage, hobbies, ect. I'm sold.

DenisFX

This item fit well in my very shallow kitchen drawers. It is sturdy and I like the rubberized lining in each of the sections.

Buy Madesmart Utensil Tray Now

This non-slide silverware organizer fits perfectly into a standard kitchen drawer. Holds service for 12 and lots of steak knives. Love it so much I bought similar trays for every drawer.

Read Best Reviews of Madesmart Utensil Tray Here

Got three of these for our kitchen drawers to put utensils into. It is a substantial plastic with a rubber like lining on the bottom of the sections. The dark grey color will keep them looking cleaner for longer. A good buy, and not always available at Walmart or Target.

Want Madesmart Utensil Tray Discount?

It doesn't slip which is nice. I like the color part of the design. It's really sturdy. Everything is pretty much what you'd expect, except for the fact that it's very shallow. It's not as deep as I would have liked. Thank goodness I don't have many cooking spoons/spatulas! I think most people would have a serious problem storing their cooking tools in this thing =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment