Victorinox Swiss Classic 6-Inch Boning Knife with Narrow, Flexible Blade

Victorinox Swiss Classic 6-Inch Boning Knife with Narrow, Flexible BladeI bought this boning knife because it was recommended by AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN (cook's illustrated, cook's country etc.)

I must say it does not disappoint. The blade on the knife is just stiff enough not to give when you dont want it too but flexible enough to bend into touch areas when boning meat.

I felt the edge was a little dull upon receiving it but it has performed beautifully every time. I am glad I made this purchase as it was very inexpensive yet does the job as well as the very expensive ones.

I am not used to the plastic Fibrox handle but it fits well in my hands (they tend to be on the medium small size) and they do provide and firm grip even when my hands are slippery.

Great for removing the tough fat, grissle, and silver skin off of steaks and boning chicken breast off a whole bird or turkey. You wont regret this inexpensive purchase.

It came sharp and seems to hold its edge. I have not sharpened it yet so I cant say how well it sharpens. I like the fit of the handle and that it has a small slip guard.

Buy Victorinox Swiss Classic 6-Inch Boning Knife with Narrow, Flexible Blade Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment