Global GS-6 - 4 inch, 10cm Paring Straight Knife

Global GS-6 - 4 inch, 10cm Paring Straight KnifeAs with the other Globals I own, this knife always puts a smile on my face when I use it. It's real handy for the little chopping and trimming jobs.

I own a variety of knives -Henckels, Wusthof, Forschner -and know how to keep them very sharp, but the first time I used a Global it was like stepping into a new level of sharpness and control. Whatever they're doing differently in the design and manufacturing of these knives, it's right.

This is my 16th or so Global Knife. I love their design and functionality. If they are being treated properly, they remain an awesome kitchen tool (my oldest Global knives are more than 10 years old). They do not need a lot of sharpening due to their high quality steel. Over the years, I had them sharpened quite a few times (in addition to my own sharpening with a high quality ceramic sharpener and a Japanese sharpening block) and the blade shape has not changed at all. Love them and highly recommend them.

Buy Global GS-6 - 4 inch, 10cm Paring Straight Knife Now

This is a great knife and the addition to our set that we have been looking for. Very sharp and keeps the edge. The flat blade makes it let perfect our purposes.

Read Best Reviews of Global GS-6 - 4 inch, 10cm Paring Straight Knife Here

This is one shart knife, it looks good and feels great in your hand. The edge will stay sharp for a long time if you use a steel every time before you use it. The knife is not cheap but will last a lifetime.

Want Global GS-6 - 4 inch, 10cm Paring Straight Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment