Shun Classic 2.5 in Bird's Beak Paring Knife w/ Board DM0715K

Shun Classic 2.5 in Bird's Beak Paring Knife w/ Board DM0715KThis knife is great. I am a current student in culinary school and we have to tourne potatoes daily for our skills class. This knife (while not only crazy sharp) is what I trust every day to complete my knife tray, and it never fails. The technique came to me after a little practice, but you can fly through potatoes with this knife. The cutting board is pretty nice, to be honest I haven't used it yet. However it does look pretty stable. Just a word of advice, I would purchase a small knife sheath to protect the small blade of this knife, if the tip bends, it is no longer useful. I just picked up a Messermeister paring knife sheath and it works great for around $2.50 at my cutlery store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment