Prodyne K-3-A Set of 3 Cheese Knives

Prodyne K-3-A Set of 3 Cheese KnivesThese are well made and look and perform great. Easily a five star product.

This is my second purchase of these knives which I first saw in a Sonoma cheese shop. They are attractive, useful and durable. Similar knives with somewhat finer quality are available but at ten times the price.

Buy Prodyne K-3-A Set of 3 Cheese Knives Now

Purchased, opened, used, washed....then the handle of the curved knife split in two pieces as it dried. The blade it self is great, very sharp and a handy size for me...too bad. Still using the other two.

Read Best Reviews of Prodyne K-3-A Set of 3 Cheese Knives Here

The knives arrived today and look great, but I am disappointed in the color of the handle. Amazon's picture makes it look like the wood was treated with a light stain, which would mave matched our cheese board perfectly. Unfortuately for me, the handle are a natural wood color nice, but not what I wanted. I'm not sure if I will keep them or return them, but I just wanted other buyers to be aware of what they really look like.

Want Prodyne K-3-A Set of 3 Cheese Knives Discount?

We've had our set for six years, and enjoy a good cheese board once or twice a month. We've always washed them in the dishwasher and we've never had a problem. They're durable, effective, and a great value at $10.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment