Emeril Cutlery 5-piece Steel Knife Set

Emeril Cutlery 5-piece Steel Knife SetWe got this set as a gift and were impressed. The knives seem to be built very well and are extremely sharp.

The flat folding wooden box is great because it fits in to our cabinet instead of having taking up any of our limited in space counter tops. So far we use the pairing knife and the 7 inch santoku the most. The 8 inch slicer will come in handy this thanksgiving for sure. Great value in this set overall.

I got the 4 piece set w/o the extras. I paid a lot less on a 1-day sale from Sears and really thought I got a deal until they came. They are not bad knives but I expected a lot better. They are flimsy and light, Lower quality. You can easily flex the blades which means, of course, they are made of a cheaper, thinner steel than the better brands. The handles feel like a cheap lightweight plastic as well.

Buy Emeril Cutlery 5-piece Steel Knife Set Now

Great knife set. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because they aren't super crazy amazingly great knives, but they are really sharp and get the job done. I've had them for a few months now and there doesn't appear to be any dulling.

4 star knives for a 5 star price.

Read Best Reviews of Emeril Cutlery 5-piece Steel Knife Set Here

I love these knives. I have already bought three sets as a gift to my sister and aunt and one for my personal use. I love them and highly recommend them.

Want Emeril Cutlery 5-piece Steel Knife Set Discount?

Love the way they feel in my hand and the way they cut. Never have let me down. This is the second set I bought for me. I also bought them as a gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment