Dexter Russell 8in X 3 1/4in Duo-edge Chinese Chefs Knife

Dexter Russell 8in X 3 1/4in Duo-edge Chinese Chefs Knifei bought this as a gift for my wife. she had been using an old Taiwan made chinese chef's knife. The thing required constant sharpening after every use and didn't even sharpen so well. I finally got her this knife and she loves it. It holds its edge well and we don't need to re-sharpen it so often. It has nice balance and is so sharp you could shave your arm hair with it. Thanks Dexter for making a great knife.

I just got one of these from another source, and have only had time to prepare a single stir-fry meal (Bok Choi Fried Rice with Shrimp and Pastrami if you're curious). The knife did very well, but I'm kinda clumsy with it right now. It seems to be substantially heavier than a very similar Russell Chinese cleaver that I handled at a local shop. Still not a "Meat Cleaver" in the Western sense, but I hope to update this review in a couple of months.

Buy Dexter Russell 8in X 3 1/4in Duo-edge Chinese Chefs Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment