Chef's Choice 312 Diamond Ultrahone Sharpener, White

Chef's Choice 312 Diamond Ultrahone Sharpener, WhiteI LOVE this sharpener! I was hesitant to buy it because I'd tried a variety of hand-held (non-electric) sharpeners that didn't work (and had worn out the one that did). I never did get the hang of the long sharpening tool that comes in knife sets. So I bit the bullet and bought this one because I do all my own cooking and need to chop a lot. It is super! I can now slice a tomato with a regular knife. You DO need to read and follow the instructions carefully. It is not intuitive to use. I am very glad I read all the reviewer's sharpening suggestions and the instructions before trying to use it.

Ordered on Monday and received on Wens.......I'm a Prime customer and this once again demonstrates it's a great value!

I did a lot of online research on knife sharpeners and finally decided on this model because of the use of diamond sharpeners, It was reasonably priced and reviews I found on web were mostly good. In my research I read a lot of comments on sharpeners. It seems the expectations of many people that had negative comments were for a less than professional sharpening result. I even watched a video where a professional sharpened some knives with professional tools and then demonstrated their sharpness. He then used an electric sharpener and tested again to show the sharpener had dulled the knives.....while they did not cut different papers as simply as the professionally sharpened knives, they still did a decent job.

Well I sharpened all my Wusthof knives today as well as an old set of Chicago Cutlery I no longer use that were very dull. These included both straight edge and serrated knives. I tested the knives using various types of paper before and after the sharpening. In the before tests most of the knives did very poorly. (I had the Wusthof professionally sharpened about 4 yrs ago). In the after tests they did a pretty good job, similar to the tests in the video mentioned above after using the electric sharpener. This is what I was hoping for. While not the perfection of a professional job, they are significantly better than before and more than adequate for my needs. And it's something I can do regularly vs the time and cost of going to a professional!!

Buy Chef's Choice 312 Diamond Ultrahone Sharpener, White Now

Works great. Didn't think my knives were not sharp, but after using I realized that I had been making life harder than needed. I have to be very careful not to press so hard as they glide through product like butter. It was delivered very timely and is very easy to use.

Price was the best I found anywhere.

Read Best Reviews of Chef's Choice 312 Diamond Ultrahone Sharpener, White Here

I found this sharpener to be louder than most but it gets the job done. It does sharpen serrated blades as advertised. Just don't expect them to get super sharp.

Want Chef's Choice 312 Diamond Ultrahone Sharpener, White Discount?

I hate to read instructions, but the manufacturer made it very clear that it was important to do so. Since I love the few good knives that I have and wanted to do this right, I took the time to read the instructions. They were written in a clear, understandable way, and I followed them and was so pleased with the results.

This products is quality.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment