Zhen Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Gyutou Chef Knife 10.5"

Zhen Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Gyutou Chef Knife 10.5'I read so many research articles about steel before buying this product. This is probably the most well priced vg-10 chef knifes you can buy in the market. The customer service was great at responding and very easy to work with. I love this knife, cuts like a dream. You really have to research the steel that goes in. Vg-10 comes from the same manufacturer and goes in the Shun Classics and some Globals I believe. They blow low end Henckels and Wustoff out of the water, don't even mention Cutco POS. I like this company I like what they do, so support them!

As for the knife it self. well balanced and beautiful, something to admire and for utilitarian purposes. I am buying another one soon for my friend. The Frost finish is a one of a kind in the industry, I think it is so beautiful to show off. it makes it look icy cold just like how a knife should be. I am stuck in a dilemma, if I promote this company they will sell more and price will eventually go up,but they are also a great company I should support haha. Anyways buy this knife, you won't regret it, what I will recommend is looking at various articles and you will appreciate this knife even more.

I have had this knife for almost two months now and it has taken over as my main in the kitchen. I work 80 hours a week, pushing this guy hard. The edge stays very sharp and is very easy to hone. Our contracted knie guy put a new edge on it last week, replacing the excellent factory edge, and my god is it sharp. Amazing quality knife. Replaced my 250$ shun.

Buy Zhen Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Gyutou Chef Knife 10.5" Now

Super happy for the price, quality, & service , if this knife made in Japan I'll guaranteed the price will double ... :)

Read Best Reviews of Zhen Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Gyutou Chef Knife 10.5" Here

I love this knife. It's super sharp! If you're a Food Network fan, you would know a sharp knife is a safe knife since you have control over the way it cuts, unlike a dull knife. The handle also feels very solid and durable. I love to cook and entertain my friends, so it will be put to good use for years to come.

Want Zhen Japanese VG-10 Stainless Steel Gyutou Chef Knife 10.5" Discount?



This is a small simple video showing off the sharpness, rocking motion, and accuracy of the Zhen Premium 10.5 inch 3 layer Gyuto.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment