Kuhn Rikon Bird's Beak Knife Colori, Red

Kuhn Rikon Bird's Beak Knife  Colori, Redthe best of the best. Swiss made perfection in a paring blade that cannot be matched by any other knife on the market. It is all you will ever need in a paring knife. So much so i bought two in case i loose one or my mother takes it by mistake. As sharp as can be and the pitch and point for professional results not found on any other product. I HIGHLY RECONDITE THIS BLADE AND GIVE THIS FIVE STARS ACROSS THE BOARD.

I used this knife at a friend's home, never having used a Bird's Beak knife before.

I ordered one and it has become my favorite paring knife. The shape simply works

better than other standard paring knives, allowing careful, close in, detailed cutting.

It is well made and nicely finished.

Buy Kuhn Rikon Bird's Beak Knife Colori, Red Now

I like the shape of this knife. It has a good point and curve and a good sharp blade. I use is mostly for dealing with garlic, which I use masses of. It removes the skin easily and makes the job much easier than a regular paring knife.

Read Best Reviews of Kuhn Rikon Bird's Beak Knife Colori, Red Here

i am a garde-manger and i always do fruit carving for our buffet centerpiece, i also like the color, its my favotite...

Want Kuhn Rikon Bird's Beak Knife Colori, Red Discount?

this works great have been using it for 2 month now and love it great for tourne afraid that sharpening it might take the color away

0 comments:

Post a Comment