Wusthof Gourmet 3-Piece Essentials Set with Chef's Knife, Parer, and Shears

Wusthof Gourmet 3-Piece Essentials Set with Chef's Knife, Parer, and ShearsThis set is Wusthof standards. They arent the several hundred dollar blades, but are sturdy, surprisingly lightweight for the brand, hold an edge well, and are balanced well.

I use them at work actually. The only thing that would make this set better would be to offer the option of 8, 10 , or 12 inch blades for the chef blade.

Very happy with this purchase.

These knives are comfy to hold and cut with, I was cutting chicken breasts into strips for a potluck dish and the Chef's knife sliced through the chicken beautifully and the parer trimmed the pieces up very easily. I don't know much about knives, but I know these work very well for the meals I make at home.

Buy Wusthof Gourmet 3-Piece Essentials Set with Chef's Knife, Parer, and Shears Now

This is a basic set of excellent knives. It makes my cooking process more efficient and a breeze. It gives me more delight to prepare heartfelt meals for my loved ones. And I also love the way it feels in my hand when I hold the knives. The shears is a well-thought and very good product. I highly recommend this for basic knife set for yourself &/or for a friend or family member as a (wedding/graduation) gift.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Gourmet 3-Piece Essentials Set with Chef's Knife, Parer, and Shears Here

The knives were just as advertised...well balanced and easy to use.

I had to sharpen them. The Wüsthof 2-Stage Knife Sharpener did an alright job but I had to finish the edges on my diamond stone. They hold an edge verry well.

Want Wusthof Gourmet 3-Piece Essentials Set with Chef's Knife, Parer, and Shears Discount?

I recommend these knives. Very nice starter set. I prefer them over the Henckels set that I have. They seem to keep their sharp edge longer.

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment