Oneida Julliard 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4

Oneida Julliard 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4I now have enough Julliard for 12 people, and I am sorry I purchased it. I ordered the first set for four, it looked nice when I opened the box, but my mistake was not taking it out to feel it. This stainless has no weight to it, and the handles feel like plastic. I feel as if this product has more plastic in it than stainless. Since Oneida stainless is made in different countries, I do not blame the people who make this product but I do blame Oneida for not keeping the same quality since they set the specs on the products that are to be made.

The next order for 8 has not arrived yet, but I cannot cancel it since it is on its way to my home, and I know I will not bother to open the box, but will now have to sell it or see if Oneida will take it back. Last year I ordered stainless from Gorham and the quality is heavier and appears like a better product. The Julliard was more expensive, but I was able to get a buy from Oneida since they had a 30% off sale if you purchased a certain amount of their product. Maybe they were trying to get rid of some inferior stuff? Can't imagine they would think of doing this.

Since I am from a generation when products were made with quality materials, I know the difference between a good set of stainless and a poor set. Goods are made with cheaper materials or with less in order for businesses to make profits, but at the same time, I for one will seek out that company who still makes a quality product. I thought Oneida would be one of them but they have let me down.

Why do I give two Stars? I like the design only.

I have had these for about a year and I LOVE them. They still look band new after countless cycles in the dishwasher. They are pricey but worth every penny. I would recommend to anyone! :)

Buy Oneida Julliard 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

I ordered four place settings of this flatware and the package was torn open in shipping. The package I received had something random thrown in and no silverware. Onieda flatware discounters immediately replaced the order even though the problem was really with the post office. The flatware is very pretty, but it a little lighter than I expected.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Julliard 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

We love the service set and it matches the rest of what we already own. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Want Oneida Julliard 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

Best flatware I've ever owned and even though it may seem somewhat expensive...think again! This flatware is durable, beautiful and has some weight to it. The pattern is "timeless" and it looks so good with my everyday dishes as well as my fine china. I love this flatware and will be buying more pieces.

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment