Fiesta Peacock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1

Fiesta Peacock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1absolutely love my fiestaware silverware. it is very durable and comes with a 25 year warranty. a lot of the silverware is only available in the newer fiestaware colors but it still looks great with my older pieces. it feels good in your hand because the handles are built up and are quite ergonomic. everyone raves about my silverware when they come over to eat.

I love the Fiesta 5-Piece Flatware Set. I have arthritis in my hands and wanted a more solid utensil with a comfortable, rounded handle. This flatware is perfect and it looks great with my Fiesta dishes! I didn't give it a perfect review because the soup spoon is a bit too large.

Buy Fiesta Peacock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Now

saw this while killing time browsing amazon. A few years ago, i purchased 2 place settings of Fiestaware china. happy that this item was available in a matching color. Nice summer, eat outdoor, kind of implements. while handles are hefty as i wished, they are plastic material. but solid and not a laminate that will hold water and bacteria. very pleased.

Read Best Reviews of Fiesta Peacock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Here

A great compliment to Fiestaware! Good quality for the money; knives are not sharp enough to cut easily and the handles will take a little more room in the dishwasher and/or silverware rack. However, they are well-made and a fun addition to the table setting!

Want Fiesta Peacock 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1 Discount?

This five piece service for one goes perfect with the Peacock Fiesta dinnerware I have. The awesome thing about Fiesta is all the colors look so nice stacked with each other. You don't have to match them as a set but you can if you choose. I love it!

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment