J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S All You Need 9-Piece Block Set and Apron

J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S All You Need 9-Piece Block Set and ApronThe only problem with this set is you'll never be able to look a Farberware or Chicago Cutlery knife in the blade again. Didn't realize what poor quality knives I was using until I got this set. I would be hard-pressed to tell the difference between this set and Wusthof Classic knives, of which I have a paring knife.

I purchased this set a few months ago and can't believe the difference they make in the kitchen. Don't underestimate how much better it is to work with a good knife. This is my first investment in quality knives and would highly rec. this set to everyone. The pieces in this set are perfect for most any use (even as a veg head I have used them all) It comes with a dvd to show you how to care for the set and a cute apron. The only drawback is the two empty slots that I feel must be filled ;) Love the fact there is open stock available to add to the set.

Buy J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S All You Need 9-Piece Block Set and Apron Now

These knives were a wedding gift and they were extreamly pleased. We have been told they were quite excited to get them.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels Twin Pro S All You Need 9-Piece Block Set and Apron Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment