Wusthof Classic 6-Inch Hollow Ground Cooks Knife

Wusthof Classic 6-Inch Hollow Ground Cooks KnifeI have been adding to my Classic set since last year. One of the first additions was the 7" Santoku. I knew i wanted a smaller cooks knife and soon found the hollow ground version of the 6" Cooks knife and knew it was what i wanted.

I thought i would stick with my santoku for the majority of veggie cutting but the 6" cooks knife is finding a lot of time in my hand for some reason. The blade is noticeable thinner than the 8" cooks knife which i find too thick for cutting some veggies. I love the rocking action the cooks blade allows as well.

I think a lot of ladies will find the lighter/thinner blade easier to use and not as intimidating. Overall, this has been a nice addition to my Wusthof Classic set.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment