NEW, Wide Sandwich Spreader Butter Knife Knives, Cheese Spreader, Stainless Steel Blades, Restauran

NEW, Wide Sandwich Spreader Butter Knife Knives, Cheese Spreader, Stainless Steel Blades, Restaurant Grade, Set of 4I am 44 years old and when I was a little girl of 7, we had 2 of these spreaders in the house. My sisters and I used to use them to butter toast and spread Peanut Butter on toast. They were so easy to use and my parents still have the spreaders and its been over 37 years!!! Need I say more? They wash great and they have held up over time. I think I'm going to buy another 4... You can never have enough good spreading knives. By the way, this is one the safes knives you can give a child. Its not very sharp...its just a good spreader....

This arrived very fast. I love them and gave them as Christmas stocking stuffers; they make great cream cheese spreaders and great for spreading brie. The description is true to the item and the quality is excellent.

Buy NEW, Wide Sandwich Spreader Butter Knife Knives, Cheese Spreader, Stainless Steel Blades, Restauran Now

I was a little hesitant about buying these because they looked cheeply made, but after using them for a few weeks they have held up well in the dishwasher. They are made in China, but are well made and look like they will give many years of reliable service. The wood handles are very solid and they do appear to live up to the description "Restaurant Grade". I would reccomend them and will be buying an additional set.

Read Best Reviews of NEW, Wide Sandwich Spreader Butter Knife Knives, Cheese Spreader, Stainless Steel Blades, Restauran Here

I had a spreader that was very handy. I kept looking around to find some more to use in my kitchen. I found the exact same item on Amazon so I purchased the set. The set was four spreaders and I thought that the set would be too many, but they have become invaluable in my kitchen now. They are indespensible to me now. They are sturdy and are up to many of my requirements. A very good buy.

Want NEW, Wide Sandwich Spreader Butter Knife Knives, Cheese Spreader, Stainless Steel Blades, Restauran Discount?

I love these spreaders! They look great and work so well. We never even use our butter knives anymore, everyone always reaches for these when making a sandwich or spreading butter on waffles/pancakes. We love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment