Maxam® Game Processing Set

Maxam® Game Processing SetI got this kit to be used to process some goats and lambs at our farm. What I found is that the knives needed to be sharpened more. Another annoyance was that the meat saw blades were very flimsy and I broke all but one during the processing of the first animal (I have since bought new stronger blades before doing anymore processing). But if you hav ethe skills to sharpen the blades and can get better hack saw blades, this is a pretty good kit for the moeny.

Every year I travel back to the homeland to hunt with my father. We've been cutting up deer since I was a kid, and I consider myself a pro at it. Nowadays, I cut up anything from deer to crocodile so that I know I'm not losing any meat, and nobody is stealing my meat. I've had several of these "kits" and none seem to really shine. The good thing about this "kit" is that the blades really hold a sharp edge. It's a given you'll need a decent knife sharpener, and they're not going to sharpen like ceramic blades, but they do EXACTLY what they are intended to do. The only problem I have with this kit is that the meat saw blade seemed awfully shoddy. Nonetheless, it's not like it's something you can't find an additional blade for cheap to. Overall, this set is cheap, disposable, but definitely reusable if that's your desire for it. It will meet your needs, and you won't have to spend an arm and a leg to get it.

Buy Maxam® Game Processing Set Now

case is cheap and crappy. you have to sharpen everything when you get it. it comes very dull ok product

Read Best Reviews of Maxam® Game Processing Set Here

Bought this set for my son as a Christmas present. We used it to process some rabbits recently, worked pretty good

Want Maxam® Game Processing Set Discount?

this kit has everything you will need to clean game. I would buy this one again. You cannot go wrong with this

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment