John Boos 23-3/4-Inch Square Reversible Maple Cutting Board with Gravy Groove

John Boos 23-3/4-Inch Square Reversible Maple Cutting Board with Gravy GrooveI live in an apartment with a small kitchen, and the counters are too high for me to comfortably knead bread. I have a 2' x 2' table that is a better height for me, and I bought this to put on the table. It's perfect. The craftsmanship is superb, and I love that it's reversible, so I can do basic cutting and chopping vegetables on the grooved side, and flip it over for bread-making. I looked in stores and couldn't find anything that was just right--much less something made in America with sustainably-grown maple! This is as environmentally sound a product as it is lovely.

This is the PERFECT cutting board. I was interested in something wider than this at first but when I thought about how I use my current cutting board this seemed to be a nice idea getting the extra depth and having the little raised lip in the back. It's been great so far. I leave it out on my island next to the cooktop and when i have to chop several ingredients I can just push the finished items to the back and keep chopping on the front part.

Buy John Boos 23-3/4-Inch Square Reversible Maple Cutting Board with Gravy Groove Now

I really like this board! Room to do all my bread/pizza crust stuff on the smooth side, and excellent for cutting roast beef on the other with juices collected in the grooves. Not very often that my planned purchase fulfills 100% my expectation, but this one does. Try it, you'll be happy!

Read Best Reviews of John Boos 23-3/4-Inch Square Reversible Maple Cutting Board with Gravy Groove Here

This countertop board is wonderful! And well worth the price. I use it EVERY meal and it's great for baking.....pies, bread, etc. and extremely valuable for cutting and carving.

LOVE IT....LOVE IT!

Every visitor to my home comments on how nice it looks and how much they'd like to have one.

Want John Boos 23-3/4-Inch Square Reversible Maple Cutting Board with Gravy Groove Discount?

I couldn't have just one Boos board, I had to have two and I just love them. I purchased both under the "used/damaged" catagory and all I can say is "you could have fooled me", they are just beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment