Wasabi Black 10-Piece Knife Block Set

Wasabi Black 10-Piece Knife Block SetI looked at quite a few different knife sets, as I wanted something professional for my wife, after having to make do with the usual shop bought ones.

I know Japan has a reputation for making the best and sharpest knives, so really wanted something that was genuinely made there. Not disappointed at all. The knives are a good weight but not too heavy. Extremely sharp and you really need to be careful with these blades. They cut so effortlessly and are a pleasure to use. Definitely would recommend these to anyone and they were a great price here. Sears are selling them for double the price!

When I finally made a choice for this knives I had spent a lot of time searching what is on the market, especialy coming from Europe where I am located. There are several knives makers, however for doubled price and rockwell level coming to 58 max. These knives are super sharp, very light and chopping with them are like a fairy tale. Of course, for a home cook. I anyway had a professional chef at home saying to me it was a very good choice. Can only recommend, excelent bought for this price what is half comparing to usual Europe costs

Buy Wasabi Black 10-Piece Knife Block Set Now

I've had people tell me that I need to spend more money to get really good knives; and their right for a full set of nice Shun's, you'll spend close to $1000.

Well, I'm not a professional chef, so that seemed a bit silly to me for a person who likes cooking at home, these are great makes short work of veggies, hold a decent edge, are lightweight and look nice. These also aren't bead blasted anymore; I've read reviews that said the older version had issues with food sticking, these aren't mirror polished but are certainly much smoother than bead blasted.

I'd put these higher up than the Wustoff's I've used in the same price range; they cut a lot better, and hold an edge about the same. I'm 100% satisfied with these and for my skill level (above average, nothing more), they're perfect. Now to get some whetstones!

Read Best Reviews of Wasabi Black 10-Piece Knife Block Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment