Gourmet Settings Avalon 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Gourmet Settings Avalon 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4I really like the quality of this flatware. It is beautiful, and just as pictured except for one thing. You can't tell in the picture just how large these pieces are. The teaspoons hold two teaspoons, and the large spoons seem more serving spoon sized. Even so, I would purchase this nicely styled set again.

I have searched for months for a set hubby and I both liked.

wow-----we love it. This set is heavy, solid, unique and of the highest quality.

Buy Gourmet Settings Avalon 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

I will be 40 years old this summer and up until about 10 months ago, I was still using the same flatware set that that I had purchased when I moved out of my parents' home at the age of 21. Why? Because I could never find a pattern that I truly liked. I not only like this one...I absolutely love it! I receive so many compliments from guests visiting my home on it's design and feel it has a classic style all its own.

Read Best Reviews of Gourmet Settings Avalon 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

This is a beautiful set of silverware. The stuff wears like nobody;s business, retaining the shine and utility it had when it came out of the box. The rustic design and finish are beautiful and the weight and handling is excellent. Highly recommended.

Want Gourmet Settings Avalon 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

This flatware is absolutely great...nice and heavy, sturdy and has its own distinct look which I love. I am unable to use it in the dishwasher even though it is listed as dishwasher safe. Little rust spots appear after being washed in the dishwasher so I do them by hand.

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment