Brentwood J-19 Can Opener with Sharpener - White

Brentwood Electric Can Opener with Built in Sharpener, WhiteDidn't bother to send it back but was thinking about it. Very hard to get the can to the cutting edge and when it cuts it is not a smooth cut it is jagged. I liked the size because it is not too big and fits on my counter. I would not recommend it.

I can't make it work. It won't clamp onto the can and hold it. It keeps dropping to the counter.

I ALWAYS end up opening it with a knife by sawing though the top....probably eat metal chip too.

I loathe it and will never buy another Brentwood........it's good for NOTHING>

CAN THIS USELESS PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL BE RETURNED FOR A BETTER DIFFERENT MODEL THAT WORKS. I hate the stupid thing. Worthless.

Buy Brentwood J-19 Can Opener with Sharpener - White Now

Can opener works fine. Sharpener doesn't work at all. Should have suspected that something was amiss given the low purchase price. "Buyer beware" and "You get what you pay for" come to mind.

Read Best Reviews of Brentwood J-19 Can Opener with Sharpener - White Here

I intended to order a can opener with a knife and scissors sharpener. This one has a knife sharpener only. Also, when extended to accomodate higher cans, it looks very awkward. I would have returned it, but I had already opened it, so I gave it away.

Want Brentwood J-19 Can Opener with Sharpener - White Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment