Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 5-1/2- Inch Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel Santoku

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 5-1/2- Inch Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel SantokuAdding to my wife's collection of high quality knives. She loves this product and if you purchase some you will understand why chef'f love them.

I've got one of these. 2 of my frineds split the cost by group gifting it to me on VenTribe.com, and I'm thankful they did. The only issue is that its now competing in the kitchen with my Zwellings 10" chefs knife. The Santoku is a great multipurpose kithchen demon, sharper than youve experienced before Im sure, and a feel that you're probably not used to. Unlike a chef's knife, the Santoku has a slightly different "slant" on your activities (they angle differently on the flat). It makes for a different dicing style, one which I find almost more exciting. This knife is fantastic, and you wont regret your decision to purchase it. The only issue you're gonna have with this piece of equipment is trying to cross over from your CHefs knife. Personally, I use both, and couldnt pick one. Some days I feel a bit more Japanese, and thats when I take this baby for a ride. Best aspect: balance of blade and handle (its literally perfect).Best use, fish & poultry.

I gave it 4 stars because Im indecisive between the two knives. If one were to take the lead, I'd give it a 5.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 5-1/2- Inch Hollow-Edge Stainless-Steel Santoku Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment