Fibrox 10" Carving Knife

Fibrox 10' Carving KnifeCan get it REALLY sharp with my Spyderco Sharpmaker and the edge holds well.

I mainly use it for slicing meat into long thin (1/4") strips for making jerky.

These people are the same people who make the real Swiss Army knife. I had one of those for 30 years. This one will last just as long. Keeps a edge well and still easy to sharpen !

Buy Fibrox 10" Carving Knife Now

I have been impressed with this knife. I hone it often, and it keeps a good edge. It feels a bit light in my hand, but that is the coming standard. Heft has it's prlce, and there will always be a place for that type knife, but at this great value, I recommend picking this knife up. You won't be disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Fibrox 10" Carving Knife Here

This is a great knife. Very sharp. Slices easily. I bought it based on other Fibrox knife purchases I've made. The handle is a bit bulky for my hand (that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5).

Want Fibrox 10" Carving Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment