J.A. Henckels International 4-pc. Paring Knife Set

J.A. Henckels International 4-pc. Paring Knife SetStill, for the price, it's hard to go wrong. If you're starting out, going off to college, equipping a cabin or an RV, looking for knives to use when tailgaiting or camping, etc., these are great. An added bonus is that you'll have the experience to help you decide which of the shapes best suits your preference.

While they aren't professional quality, they're good value for the money. They have a range of blade shapes, making them a versatile set. Their color coding can be useful, too.

WASH promptly after use in hot soap and water, rather than put them in the dishwasher. They'll last longer and stay sharp longer, too. (They'll also set you up with good habits for when you do get the full tang forged versions by Henkel.)

J.A. Henckels arguably make the best knives available on the mass market. This set of plastic-handled paring knives is obviously not the highest quality that Henckels offers. However, the value is extraordinary (about four dollars per knife). After all, if you buy an ultra-cheap paring knife at the grocery store, you're likely to pay just as much. Furthermore, you can afford to replace the set if they wear out after awhile. I actually bought my set at a local high-end cookware store: for twice as much!

I've had my set for about 6 months and they've held up well. They're dishwasher safe and clean easily I haven't had any problems with rusting or staining. The four knives have different blades, but I've found all of them to be useful for most quick cutting and paring jobs. They're also attractive what more can you ask? Most highly recommended.

Buy J.A. Henckels International 4-pc. Paring Knife Set Now

I love these knives. My husband and I use them on a daily basis. We have had them for three monthes and I think we have used at least one everyday. If you cook at home often, I would highly recommend buying them. They cut through everything nicely.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International 4-pc. Paring Knife Set Here

These are almost the only knives I use on a daily basis. I have given them as gifts to all my friends and it is my go-to shower gift. They never dull and maintain sharpness throughout. The colored plastic handles look kind of cheap but don't be fooled by the looks. They are simply the best.

Want J.A. Henckels International 4-pc. Paring Knife Set Discount?

Love these knives. I purchased extras for gifts last year and again this year Great stocking stuffer. Highly recommend these handy dandy sharp knives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment