YOSHIHIRO - Japanese Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Gyuto 8.25" 210mm - MADE IN JAPAN

YOSHIHIRO - Japanese Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Gyuto 8.25' 210mm - MADE IN JAPANI'm not really a knife aficionado. So, what I though was sharp in the past is nothing compared to what I got with this beautiful blade. Previously the sharpest knives I had would cut through onions, broccoli and other semi-hard vegetables with a "shhh-k" sound (with the 'k' sound being the blade hitting the cutting board). Last night, I cut up broccoli, onion, and garlic and this thing went through the broccoli silently like it was butter, sliced through the skin of the onion like it wasn't even there, and sliced up the garlic faster thinner and easier than anything I've ever used before. With my old knives, there was always a bit of resistance to the blade passing through what ever I was cutting. With this, allowing the knife's sharpness to work for me is a no-brainer. It ~wants~ to cut. It's almost like it pulls itself through the cut for you.

I'll be coming back for a matching petty knife, and carving knife if one ever becomes available...

Bought for my brother's first job as a sushi chef. He loves it! Says the knife came sharp but worked even better after sharpening it a little bit. Aesthetically pleasing. Should last him a while.

Buy YOSHIHIRO - Japanese Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Gyuto 8.25" 210mm - MADE IN JAPAN Now

A great investment if you are in for commercial use...Sturdy, easily manageable, fast, precise and sharpeh very sharp!

Japan makes great steal as you may know, and are masters of their craftobviously this blade speaks for itself.

Def recommend you to get one!

Read Best Reviews of YOSHIHIRO - Japanese Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Gyuto 8.25" 210mm - MADE IN JAPAN Here

I am an avid home cook, and, being from Louisiana, many of my dishes include chopped onions, peppers, and celery. This knife makes chopping a breeze...I can prep vegetables about twice as fast as I used to. A great value for the price.

Also, I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly my order arrived and how well it was packaged. I will definitely be purchasing more knives from Yoshihiro.

Want YOSHIHIRO - Japanese Kuro Uchi Chef Knife Gyuto 8.25" 210mm - MADE IN JAPAN Discount?

I am a professional chef and typically have used German knives but wanted to give Japanese knives a shot. This knife is razor sharp and comfortable to hold. I am very pleased with my purchase so far. I ordered the knife Saturday morning and by Monday afternoon it made it all the way to my door on the east coast. This is not a Western knife and it is not meant to be beat on, cut through bone or hard seeds and requires a bit more care then a German knife would but the result is worth it. I would definitely recommend this knife to anyone looking for a quality high carbon steel chef knife.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment