Wusthof Silverpoint ll 10-Piece Block Knife Set

Wusthof Silverpoint ll 10-Piece Block Knife SetI bought these knives with the notion that Wusthof makes some of the best selling knives out there but sadly was severely disappointed but these cheap knock offs. No doubt they are the Wusthof brand but are terribly cheapy looking and cheaply made. I could have bought the same quality knives from Walmart for a 1/3 of the cost. Honestly, the block is nicer than the knives! Shame shame Wusthof.

Fabulous knife set!! Our old set was absolute trash these knives do a great job and make cooking so enjoyable!

Buy Wusthof Silverpoint ll 10-Piece Block Knife Set Now

I have had this set for about 2 years now and I just recently bought another set as a gift. The person I gave it to is just as happy as I am with these knives. They are very sharp out of the box with an edge that really lasts.

Just make sure you follow the care instructions and hand wash these knives to maintain their edge.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Silverpoint ll 10-Piece Block Knife Set Here

We have a chef in the family and her's very happy to use these. Our only problem is that the wooden block arrived somewhat damaged, not enough to matter. It was clearly a case of something piercing through the boxes during shipment. We are so glad to have some great knives and a sharpener!

Want Wusthof Silverpoint ll 10-Piece Block Knife Set Discount?

I purchased this set from a national retailer for less money, but even with that said, I expected more form Wusthof. I will say the actual blade is very sharp easily navigating through a watermelon or pineapple (even the smaller knife). However, the actual quality of the handle is not what I expected. I would have expected a great cut but with a sturdy handle. If you want a sharp knife this is your set, but if you are looking for a more substantial set, I would look elsewhere.

P.S. I would have definitely rated this at 3 stars had I paid the advertised price.

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment