Ginkgo Patriot 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Ginkgo Patriot 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8I ordered this flatware set after much debating. Ginkgo has something similar but about twice the price, so I decided to go with this. Amazon has the best deal around for this set, about 1/2 off what I found it for on other websites, plus I got free shipping. The style is classic and elegant, something I won't get tired of after a few years. I love the oval shape of the spoons and the oversize dinner knife. The finish is shiny, but not a mirror finish, which means it won't show scratches as much. I've already washed the set several times in the dishwasher and it is looking great.

I received this set and much to my dismay it did not match the Ginkgo Patriot Pattern that I already own. The size and weight were different and the butterknives were totally different. I LOVE my Ginkgo flatware and was adding additional placesettings.

Buy Ginkgo Patriot 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment