Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 8-Inch Chef's Knife

Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 8-Inch Chef's KnifeThis knife chops perfectly every time I use it. It does not ding easy, and is strong enough to cut everything. Very very easy to sharpen. Excellent knife for the money.

I've used Chicago Cutlery for as long as I can remember The Walnut Tradition has a good heft, sharpens easily and holds an edge well. A couple of passes on the steel and that knife will drift through a tomato like a fillet blade. Feels better in the hand than the newer CC designs although it is lighter than the older CC blades, which I also have.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 8-Inch Chef's Knife Now

I have used this brand of knife for 23 years. I own other high quality knives but this has been my favorite for ease of sharpening. But the new knife blade is not as heavy (less steel) and the handle not as user friendly.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 8-Inch Chef's Knife Here

I bought this chef's knife to replace another chef's knife that failed after years of use. The walnut handle was a major selling point since the other knives in the set had wood handles. The knife is nice and sharp right out of the package, though a little shorter in length but taller at the heel. I had to enlarge my knife block a little to accommodate the blade, but it's a small price to pay for what I consider a excellent "bang for the buck" knife. Overall, I am very satisfied with this knife.

Want Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 8-Inch Chef's Knife Discount?

Light and versitile, excellent edge and appropriate size. Compared to more expensive Chef's knife this performs just as well and I like it better. Easy to clean up and wood handle on my older Chicago Cutlery have withstood the test of time and heavy use for over a decade.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment