True Fabrications 4-Piece Cheese Tools Set

True Fabrications 4-Piece Cheese Tools SetThis set does everything I need. Four different tools to cover all of my cutting and serving needs. A handy set to have for a reasonable price!

The only reason I didn't give this set 5 stars, is that it doesn't include a cheese plane. For soft cheeses like Gouda, a cheese plane is the best tool.

These tools look nice and they can go in the dishwasher. I expect them to last a long time. There are no joints, just one solid piece and the handle is very comfortable and solid.

I'm going to look and try to find a matching plane.

Buy True Fabrications 4-Piece Cheese Tools Set Now

I have been browsing for a decent set of cheese tools for a while. I bought these and after one washing they completely tarnished up. Sent back immediately.

Read Best Reviews of True Fabrications 4-Piece Cheese Tools Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment