Messermeister San Moritz Elite 5-Inch Rocking Knife

Messermeister San Moritz Elite 5-Inch Rocking KnifeI only use a few select kitchen knives and needed a smaller one for everyday use. I chose this knife simply because it was well-rated and a good value. While it's marketed as an herb-knife, it has a wider range of uses. It is very sharp and good weight. I am very happy with it so far. Only comment minor is aesthetic : the silver rivet on the bottom/butt of the knife (shown in the picture) is only on ONE side of the knife. I find that to be quite odd and silly looking. I noticed since I hang my knives and now I can only hang this knife facing left. Still think it's a good knife and a great value.

Solid, well built knife.

SHarp out of box, it can cut alot more than just herbs, great all round short knife.

Buy Messermeister San Moritz Elite 5-Inch Rocking Knife Now

Cannot beat the price. I will be shopping for more knives to complete my kitchen cutlery. Best deal on the net.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister San Moritz Elite 5-Inch Rocking Knife Here

I just purchased the Elite 5" San Moritz Elite Knife to add to my Messermeister set. This is a type of 'rocker' knife used for preparing veggies and fruits. You must use such a knife on an appropriate cutting surface.

I used to use Henkels but I have found the finer ergonomic design and higher metal quality of Messermeister to be more satisfactory. The Henkels has lost quality as it cuts quality chasing the mass market. Messermiester really pays attention to details and using them tells the difference. The Elite design is more contemporary and looks better to my eye than the usual two rivet design. There is an excellent selection of most all popular types of knives and accessories available. Amazon sells only some of them. The prices Amazon charges for the knives they do carry are about the lowest available. I received them very quickly. The Messermeisters stay sharp longer, do not stain and are very easy to clean. The factory printing does not wear off which keeps the cutlery looking fresh. Highly recommended.

Want Messermeister San Moritz Elite 5-Inch Rocking Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment